By Michael Lynch
This is an OCR counseled resource.
Give your scholars the easiest likelihood of luck with this attempted and proven sequence, combining in-depth research, attractive narrative and accessibility. entry to historical past is the preferred, depended on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level historical past students.
- helps the content material and evaluate standards of the 2015 A-level heritage specifications
- comprises authoritative and fascinating content
- comprises thought-provoking key debates that research the opposing perspectives and methods of historians
- presents exam-style questions and assistance for every appropriate specification to assist scholars know the way to use what they've got learnt
This name is acceptable for various classes including:
- OCR: Russia 1894-1941
Read Online or Download Access to History: Russia 1894-1941 for OCR Second Edition PDF
Best russian history books
In a little-known episode on the peak of worldwide struggle I, President Woodrow Wilson dispatched millions of yankee squaddies to Siberia. Carl J. Richard convincingly exhibits that Wilson’s unique purpose used to be to allow Czechs and anti-Bolshevik Russians to rebuild the jap entrance opposed to the principal Powers.
This designated publication consultant to Russia presents 3 authoritative resources with accomplished and historic info: the Library of Congress nation Profile, the Russia nation examine written through the specialists on the Federal examine department of the Library of Congress with a qualified research of Russian politics, historical past, monetary, social, army, and nationwide defense platforms and associations, and the updated CIA Factbook on Russia.
She was once the eldest daughter of Tsar Nicholas II of Russia - the Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna Romanov. In 1913, the tricentennial 12 months of her family's dynastic rule, Olga was once coming of age - turning 18 in early November, and her existence was once choked with romance, pageantry and enjoyable. This quantity includes of diary entries from the entire 12 months, which enable the reader a special glimpse into the day-by-day household exercises of the Russian imperial relatives simply ahead of the outbreak of the 1st international struggle.
Within the wake of the bloody civil struggle that Finland's independence from Russia in 1917, the border among the 2 international locations used to be verified around the Karelian Isthmus, a space lengthy fought over through Russia, Finland and Sweden of their makes an attempt to dominate the northern tip of Europe. Neither the Soviets nor the Finnish have been pleased with one of these divide which used to be simply 32km from the army and business urban of Petrograd.
- Authoritarian Russia: Analyzing Post-Soviet Regime Changes (Pitt Russian East European)
- Staline contre Trotski (French Edition)
- Club Red: Vacation Travel and the Soviet Dream
- What Happened to the Soviet Union?: How and Why American Sovietologists Were Caught by Surprise
- Mao, Stalin and the Korean War: Trilateral Communist Relations in the 1950s (Cold War History)
- Wrestling the Bear: The Rise of Russian Hybrid Warfare - Enter Vladimir Putin, Estonia, Georgia, Ukraine and Crimea, Shootdown of Flight MH17, NATO and Countering the Hybrid Threat, Little Green Men
Extra info for Access to History: Russia 1894-1941 for OCR Second Edition
Access to History: Russia 1894-1941 for OCR Second Edition by Michael Lynch