By Richard B. Gunderman
A goldmine of theoretical insights and functional feedback, Achieving Excellence in clinical schooling, moment Edition explores the basic query dealing with scientific educators and inexperienced persons this day: what's our imaginative and prescient of academic excellence, and what do we do to augment our performance?
Among the subjects explored inside this up-to-date, enticing, informative, and thought-provoking textual content are:
• Education’s place as a concern of scientific schools
• Seminal academic insights from non-medical educators
• most sensible practices of exceptional educators and learners
• provides and pitfalls of recent academic technologies
• Key assets for selling excellence in scientific education
• scientific education’s position in getting ready destiny leaders
• management roles for scientific colleges in universities and society
Reviews of the 1st edition:
"This is an eloquent, quotable, and inspirational publication that gives a template for "Achieving Excellence in scientific Education." - magazine of the yank scientific Association
"Gunderman is an finished educator, popular as a considerate and provocative instructor. . . i like to recommend his publication to division chairs, clerkship and residency application administrators, and schooling pros who're shaping the way forward for clinical education." - New England magazine of Medicine
Read Online or Download Achieving Excellence in Medical Education: Second Edition PDF
Best medical education & training books
1,000 questions and solutions organize you for the USMLE Step 1! the one complete Q&A overview for the USMLE Step at once associated with high-yield proof from Dr. Le's First reduction for the USMLE Step 1, this crucial research advisor deals a thousand board-style questions and solutions, easy-to-navigate, excessive yield motives for proper and flawed solutions, and greater than 350 accompanying photos.
The lack of safely ready health and wellbeing pros is the main major risk to international overall healthiness that we are facing. This booklet, a co--publication with The Carter middle, specializes in the learning of surgeon educators--both academics and practitioners--in low--resource nations at various degrees of technological and fabric sophistication.
Bone is everybody's businessDie Osteoporose gehört zu den wichtigsten Volkskrankheiten, jede dritte Frau und jeder fünfte Mann ist betroffen, etwa five Mrd. Euro jährlich fallen an direkten oder indirekten Krankheitskosten allein in Deutschland an. Und doch ist die Osteoporose noch immer eine unterschätzte, unterdiagnostizierte und untertherapierte Krankheit.
Are you able to adapt to the wide range of studying environments in drugs? are you able to research for tests whilst education to be a physician? are you able to remain thinking about the long run whereas getting today’s task performed? are you able to in attaining a life-work stability? tips to prevail at scientific tuition can help you research those very important talents, and lots more and plenty extra.
- McGraw-Hill Education's EMT-Basic Exam Review, Third Edition (Mcgraw Hill Education)
- Roadmap to a Successful Match: A Resident's Perspective
- Dermatology E-Book (Bolognia, Dermatology)
- Mastering Medical Photography of the Head and Neck
- Head and Neuroanatomy - Latin Nomencl. (THIEME Atlas of Anatomy)
- Differenzialdiagnosen in der pädiatrischen Radiologie (German Edition)
Extra info for Achieving Excellence in Medical Education: Second Edition
Achieving Excellence in Medical Education: Second Edition by Richard B. Gunderman